My company is based on the belief that my customer's needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs and be assured I will work hard to help you accomplish your goals. I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
I have over thirty year's experience in the field of nursing and over twenty years of this working in higher education management including a variety of programs not related to nursing or health care. Many of these years have been spent in the private for-profit sector so I understand the distinctive needs of these types of schools along with the needs of non-profit, religious and public institutions. I have specialized in building programs, creating new programs in nursing and health-care, writing self-studies, creating policies, practices and procedures, and obtaining accreditation and am proficient in many other areas as well.
My education includes a doctorate in nursing practice (DNP); and ABD (CAGS) in Education (doctoral level); dual master’s degree in nursing administration and nursing education; a bachelor’s degree, associate degree and diploma in nursing. Current specialty areas include: faculty development; new program development and building of existing programs; accreditation and administration; and leadership.
As a nursing program consultant, a dean, program director, provost and national vice president of nursing, I have just about done it all and have worked with many states, many known for their 'difficulty'. Services available include:
- New program design from LPN through DNP including curriculum development.
- Document creation to support nursing/health/other programs such as: mission and philosophy statements; student and faculty handbooks; faculty bylaws; college catalogues; strategic plans; systematic program evaluation plans; institutional evaluation plans; policy; reports, self-studies and other strategic documents.
- Development of continuing education and in-service educational programs for faculty.
- Development of student mentoring programs and pro-active solutions to help with falling NCLEX pass rates and curriculum issues.
- Development of assessment and evaluation programs including the creation of survey tools.
- Accreditation leadership
- Interim leadership as provost, dean and/or program director.